ARE YOU A NEWLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK FOR A GLOBAL I.T COMPANY?
- Competitive salary
- Range of bonus incentives
- Option to work and travel globally, with offices in London, New York and Toronto.
- Great career development - skills development and technical training
- Chance to be part of a dynamic, successful team that thrives in a fast paced, innovative environment
Our client is a leading managed services and IT infrastructure products provider to the global capital markets community. Established over 25 years, the company began life as a hedge fund technology services provider. Today over 200 firms globally leverage the IT platform, including the leading global investment banks, hedge funds and exchanges.
The Ideal Person
- Qualified accountant.
- Finance related degree and at least 2 years industry experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent accounting system and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of VAT and sales tax returns
- Accuracy in daily work and all projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team player in service of the company.
- Month end close and preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Month & quarter end close responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management analysis.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze movements on P&L and BS against forecast and prior periods.
- Audit preparation.
- Tax reporting support.
- Financial analyses on a requested basis.
- Review & improve internal controls.
- Supervisory duties including assisting, mentoring and advancing a junior staff accountant.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.