Newly Qualified Accountant - Belfast City Centre
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant on behalf of an innovative, rapidly expanding business based in Belfast City centre. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Newly Qualified Accountant to join the expanding accounting team. Reporting to the Head of Finance this is outstanding opportunity to join an innovative business, that offers a highly competitive benefits package and flexible working.
- Preparation of detailed business plans and monthly management accounts
- Preparation variance analysis to assist with decision making processes
- Completion of month end accounting journals reconciliations including bad debt reconciliations and an understanding of all debt processes and forecasting methodology
- Month end preparation
- Have sight of internal audits, findings and actions and maintain the risk register
- Assist with development of new processes and models to drive efficiency in line with the changing business
- Maintenance of up to date policies, procedures and processes
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be a commercially astute newly/recently qualified accountant who is a self starter and wants to move into a fast paced commercial environment You will be a motivated and forward thinking with excellent communication skills and the desire to progress and learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded Accountant to make a strategic career move into an innovative organisation where there is significant opportunity to gain an all round insight into a rapidly growing, exciting environment.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information please contact Peter Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.