Exciting opportunity alert!
Join this global commerce technology giant and work on a hugely successful B2B ECOM platform focused on luxury goods. They're seeking talented individuals with expertise in Node.js, React.js, and Typescript (Mostly Backend), in a cloud-native AWS environment. You'll tackle scalability challenges and work on cutting-edge solutions at a vast scale. Enjoy top industry benefits and a highly rated work-life balance. Apply now to be considered for this exclusive and not to be missed opportunity!
- Up to £85K
- Generous Stock Allocation - Publicly traded company
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped PTO
- Income/Life/Medical/Dental Insurance
- Work from Abroad
- Plus plenty of other unique and market leading benefits
- Develop and ship production-grade software with full stack development skills
- Analyse production environments, incidents, and performance characteristics to identify areas for improvement
- Design and implement new systems and improve existing ones
- Write automated unit and functional tests to ensure high-quality software
- Take ownership of features and systems throughout the SDLC and beyond
- Experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Solid foundation in computer science
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) datastores
- Experience with real-time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka)
- Experience with Git and API design
- Ability to analyse production environments, incidents, and performance characteristics
- Eagerness to improve existing systems and plan new ones
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with microservice architectures