Check out this fantastic new Java opportunity which offers a very modern technology stack along with cutting edge projects in the capital markets domain.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
Senior Software Engineers can join their Global Consulting Practice and expect to collaborate closely with the top 20 banks in the world, including, to name a few, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Citi Group, JP Morgan, and Credit Suisse. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to utilise cutting-edge technology on a range of projects in front office, regulatory reporting, trade reconciliation, data/cloud migration, and more!
They are looking for technologists with a desire to delve deeply and participate in offering top-notch solutions to real world problems.
As a top-performing member of a team of software engineers, you will work on a number of cutting-edge, cloud-native, mission-critical projects at the cutting edge of application development. In order to fully leverage architecture blueprints and security standards, you will help architect, develop, and re-engineer applications.
To deliver products that exceed customer expectations, you will actively participate in collaborative sessions with business and technology stakeholders. You'll work on complete software development projects using Agile frameworks. The best part is that you'll collaborate with our international team of technologists from various countries and share ideas, knowledge, and innovations with them, with he added option to work in locations such as New York.
Skills they love to see
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Core Java (i.e. Collections, Generics and Functional Programming, Multithreading etc.
- Solid knowledge of Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot, Cloud, etc.)
- Proven ability to build and maintain microservices architecture
- The capacity to deconstruct a problem and articulate a reasoned course of action.
- Knowledge of constructing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and TeamCity
- The capacity to contribute in an agile setting
- The ability to work well both on your own and in a team.
- Excellent spoken and written English
Along with a variety of projects to get real-world business experience, they also offer outside training programmes and certifications like AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloudera, etc.
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working environment
- Comprehensive Health Care Plan
- Individual Pension Plan
- Program for Employee Assistance
- Benefit for group life protection
- Chances for training and development
- Sports & Social Calendar