Your new employer:
VANRATH are delighted to be working this rapidly growing, highly successful, chartered firm of Belfast based accountants. This firm has undergone sustained positive growth and development over the last couple of years and is now planning for the future development of this firm and team. They act for an encompassing range of clients across varied industry bodies, trust partnerships, and SMEs . The Directors are looking newly qualified level professionals to join them and there is genuine opportunity to carve a long term, pivotal position within this expanding firm and become an integral part of the firms future success and development with the associated progression on offer.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Flexible hours and Hybrid
- Generous holiday allowance
- Be part of a supported, inclusive, vibrant culture
- Opportunity for progression
- Group Pension
- Company rewards scheme
You will have:
- Experience working in an Accountancy practice in a similar role
- A hands on attitude
- Experience of accounting standards and experience of a wide range of clients.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Hold experience in training and developing team members
What you'll do
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients
- Delegate various accounting, audit and ad-hoc duties.
- To attend and lead client meetings where required
- Mentoring staff and trainees as appropriate
- Assist with the development of client relationships
- Manage a number of staff work planning, training and development
- Liaise with other in-house departments as appropriate
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.