New Product Technical Manager
£ Salary is open to discussion
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a growing manufacturing business located in the mid-Antrim area. Given the increased demand for our client's products, a key position within the company has been highlighted to oversee the efficient and quality preparation of new product introduction. The ideal person:
- Management/NPD Two year's in a Technical
- Previous engineering/manufacturing experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
As the Supply Chain Manager, duties include:
- Act as the main point of contact between sales and operations for all product related specifications.
- Management, coaching and development of the site technical & design team
- Responsible for continuous improvement and reporting structure for the department (KPI's)
- Support the operations team in the root cause analysis of non-conformities, gaps / risk identified and support SHEQ manager with relevant corrective and preventative actions.
- Responsible for managing the Technical requirements of NPD launches and project management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Rationalisation of existing systems in use in Pre-Production phase and streamline processes.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.