VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Development Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities. There will be real opportunities for progression from this position.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into the business and effect change in our collections and play a part in launching products globally. They will be working on ranges which will be sold internationally in travel retail, and help us build out our brands for the US market as well.
Fully Negotiable - £35,000 - £45,000 + Amazing Benefits & Progression
Responsible for the buying and developing of our jewellery and watch brands across both domestic and travel retail channels. You will establish a clear product strategy in line with our different markets and customers to continue to develop our brands.
- Product development to include jewellery, watches, display and packaging across all our brands and markets
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across Domestic and Travel Retail channels
- Produce reports for buying meetings with our suppliers
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping
- Head up product meetings and glean feedback from key account managers
- Liaise closely with factories and our China office, building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I cannot speak more highly of vanrath and the service it provides.For me this service is exemplified by their representative Hannah O'Doherty ,she is extremely professional in her approach,has excellent communication skills and responded quickly and appropriately to my needs.Indeed she made ,what can be a difficult transition,seem so easy.Truly wonderful service,thank you so much
VANRATH and specifically Sean were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, Sean was already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that he understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose. This was hugely appreciated by me as I was keen to make the right decision and was so grateful to have a patient, supportive and informed advisor on my side.
Sean was always available for a chat and guidance; helping me prepare for interviews and advising me on his understanding of what it could be potentially entail to work for each company. I am am now excited and confident to start in my new role, with big thanks to all of his help along the way.
I recently registered with Vanrath and met with their consultant Aisling Bishop to discuss my CV and previous work experiences. I was very impressed at the range of employers that Vanrath works with, the roles that they have on their books and the service that they provide to job seekers. I feel confident that Aisling and the Vanrath team will work to find me a post that fits my interests as well as my experiences.
In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.
Mark from vanrath was a great help when I was seeking a job. Always put my requests first and made the process easy from start to finish. Would highly recommend anyone looking for work to give him/vanrath a message to get put in the right direction.