VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our major client with the Recruitment of a New Product Development Manager to join their dynamic and growing team at their site in Tandgragee.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 09:00 - 17:00
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable Depending on Experience)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, improve new and existing products that are in line with the Strategic objectives on the business
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify market trends and opportunities and develop new product concepts to meet customer needs
- Project managing the entire NPD process through the NPD Workflow process to launch on time and in line with cost, whilst ensuring that the Safety and Quality of the food is maintained in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring knowledge of new product development across the business and the suitability within Irish and UK market and targeted export markets.
- Manage and execute change management throughout site operations and line trials.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards, including HACCP, BRC, and customer-specific standards
- Identify opportunities for growth with each customer by understanding each sales platform
- Develop NPD calendar of activity with each key account spanning from short to long term perspective.
- Keep abreast of legislative requirements and ensure that all products are developed with future proofing in mind
- Travel to various sites, customers meeting, conferences and other ad hoc meetings as required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an NPD role within the food industry or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years' management experience
- 3rd Level Food related qualification
- Great project, time management,
- change management and communication skills
- High level of IT skills - proficient in use of Microsoft products.
Valid driving licence and vehicle available for business use