Check out this fantastic new North West Java opportunity which offers a very modern technology stack along with cutting edge greenfield projects in the telecom domain.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
- €60,000 - €75,000
- Hybrid Work from home (flexible)
- Competitive Pension
- Private medical/Life Cover/Dental
Together with our internal innovation team, we deal with cutting-edge technology especially in the financial and telecommunications sectors. We strive to make advancements that are essential for each sector we work with to prosper by using the most recent breakthroughs in these areas while collaborating with our clients.
Additionally, it enables us to go into new fields and collaborate on cutting-edge advancements in the field of software development. Mission-critical 5G software projects are being worked on by our teams for some of the biggest technology businesses in the world.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you'll be a member of an agile team with the goal of completing mission-critical software projects for some of the biggest technology businesses in the world. For our developers to install applications on the cloud, you will establish an easy deployment path.
Use Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm to manage containerized solutions.
Maintain the installation of pipeline and testing using open-source technologies. Manage the OpenStack environment. Design and manage infrastructure utilising contemporary Infrastructure as Code.
- 2+ years of professional Java programming experience
- Strong hands-on Core Java experience
- Experience with Spring framework
- Microservices development experience
- Preferably experience with Jenkins or Docker
- It would be ideal to have prior knowledge of Open Stack, Kubernetes, Helm, and Kafka
- The capacity to establish trusting working connections with clients and other team members in the software development process.
- The capacity to work well in a range of settings and project kinds, from agile, a team of one, to a team of many.
Reason to Join
- Achieving a healthy work-life balance through hybrid remote work choices, flexible scheduling, and parental and maternity leave
- For those based outside of Ireland, a superb relocation package
- A company laptop and all necessary office supplies
- Employee assistance programme
- Well-defined professional routes that are strengthened by both internal training and financial aid for outside study through our educational assistance programme.
- Pension plan, health coverage, life insurance, and sick pay.