Are you interested in contributing to products which companies like Tesla, Linkedin and Vodafone use to solve some of their most complex data & infrastructure challenges...All while working a 4 day week?
In order to design, construct, and manage their software applications, this client is looking for a candidate to join a team of highly talented engineers working on the client's cutting-edge technology. This is an opportunity offers the potential to learn from some of the top minds in the software industry in a strategically placed and expanding business.
The ideal applicant will be capable of working in a cross-functional, Agile environment where the development of a high-value product is the main objective.
Up to £55,000
True 4 Day Work week (Fridays off)
Relaxed Paid Holiday Allowance (Min 30 Days Plus Stats)
Stock awarded on joining
Private Medical/Dental/Life & Critical Illness Cover/Income Protection
Free Onsite Gym
Gaming room (VR/PS/XBOX)
- Participate in an agile Java development team to produce high quality software releases
- Closely collaborate with product management to grasp product specifications
- Work together to create and propose ideas for new functionality and test cases.
- Clearly convey the state of the task as it is done.
- Two or more years of programming experience (preferably in Java)
- Significant Linux expertise
- Excellent fault-finding abilities
- Understanding of version control systems like Git and/or SVN
- Co-worker with the ability to act on their own initiative
- Experience with complex system debugging
Additional Requirements (Optional)
- Scrum development technique experience is preferred.
- Cloud and Hadoop expertise (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of Jenkins and the techniques of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery