Are you an experienced Networks & Security Officer looking a new opportunity in one of Northern Ireland's largest Public Sector organisations? Do you have experience in LAN/WAN networks and DNS / DHCP expertise? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a 6 Month Initial Contract.
Equivalent to Band 5, Point 1 on the HSCNI Pay Scale - £27,055 Per Annum (+ Holiday Pay & Pension)
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and wellbeing and reduce inequalities by using our size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in an IT environment
- Experience working with Networking Security
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN Networks,
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT Security,
- Knowledge and understanding Network Services such as DNS & DHCP, and
- Knowledge and understanding of VLANs & Quality of Service
The post holder will assist in the support, delivery and management of ICT Data Network Services and ICT Security within the Trust. The post holder will also assist in the design, capacity, availability, security and continuity of the Trust Data Local Area Networks, Wide Area Network, Wireless Networks and Remote Access services. He/she will assist in providing advice on the design and implementation of Data Networking and ICT Security aspects of ICT solutions. The post holder will also assist in support and management of the Trust Videoconferencing infrastructure:
- Assist in supporting and maintaining the ICT Network Infrastructure to ensure high levels of service
- Contribute to the management and continuous improvement of the technical environment to ensure expected service levels are met and known service issues resolved.
- Assist with network access control to all ICT Network related hardware & software
- Provide support in the analysis of network incidents and trends to identify, manage and resolve any underlying network problems through the formal change control process
- Assist in ensuring the effective management of the Trusts Local Area, Wide Area and Wireless Networks, ensuring the networks are monitored and operating within acceptable performance targets, taking remedial action as appropriate through the formal change control process
- Install, configure and support of network switches, routers, and other associated network devices and software/systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…