VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global financial services company of their search for a network reliability manager. This role is heavily network automation based and the successful candidate will be overseeing the network automation team.
- Implementing and maintaining network automation solutions
- Monitoring performance on network infrastructure
- Ensure network automation operations are compliant with industry standards
- Identify opportunities to automate tasks
- Lead and plan implementation schedules and release plans
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in a management position
- 3+ years experience in network automation
- Hands on experience using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Healthy annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Gym membership
- Generous pension plan
- Stock purchase plan and a full range of other benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.