In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer depending on experience. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- 15% Annual Bonus
- 25 days leave, plus 10 stats
- 10% Matched Pension
- Fantastic training/upskilling and personal development opportunities
- Medical and Dental cover
- Life assurance
- Health assessments
- Gym membership
- Much, much more
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading FinTech firm to recruit Network Operations Manager to join their talented team.
The Ideal Person
- Advanced-level knowledge of:
- R/S: OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, L2 architectures
- Multicast: PIM-SM, MSDP, AnyCastRP
- Security: Firewalling, ACLs, industry best practice, Internet architectures
- Load Balancing: F5 LB, iRules, persistence, etc.
- VPN: IPSec and SSL
- Wireless: standards, security, radio placement, etc.
- The Network Operations Manager provides support and guidance to lower level employees in efforts to increase collaboration and maintain relationships and workgroups. The role is expected to have deep technical knowledge of the areas being managed.
- Architecture - Leads new technology initiatives, providing overall design authority for the environment. Provides resources to the firm for planning and technical expertise.
- Engineering - Respond to third level escalation, providing on-call rotation and advanced troubleshooting for endemic problems in the environment. Conduct lab verification of expected operational and technical behaviors. Implements planning for new initiatives and expansion of existing infrastructures
- Support - Respond to second level escalation, providing on-call rotation in organization and hands-off changes. Audits and documents changes to the environment. Implements execution for new initiatives and expansion of existing infrastructures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com