VANRATH are pleased to be working with a Managed Services company looking for a Network Engineer to join the team. Based in Belfast you will be part of a team with a great opportunity for growth and to expand your knowledge within the network environment.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of global network environment within the organization
- Taking ownership and management of technical support issues, progressing them through to successful resolution
- Expanding and further developing the existing monitoring framework and infrastructure management tools
- Producing and updating platform and best practice documentation/artefacts
- 3+ years of experience, with hands-on knowledge of the installation, implementation, and maintenance of network equipment (routers, L2 switches, firewall); including, but not limited to Cisco and Arista
- Hands-on knowledge of Layer 3 and 4 protocols like OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, TCP/IP, and OSI model etc.
- Working technical knowledge of current networking practices, protocols, and principles
- Solid understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tool
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but would be between £60-65k. It also comes with additional benefits and a great location and culture.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.