Multiple Mid-Senior C# Developer Roles
Fully Remote (Uk Wide)
Up to £65K + Bonus
Want to work with a PEOPLE FIRST, MULTI- AWARD-WINNING company that are growing at a phenomenal rate while still managing to remotely onboard new employees seamlessly and maintain great internal relationships, employee morale and support?
LOOK NO FURTHER
I have multiple opportunities available for that Mid-Senior Level candidate with around 5 years or so experience. Salary will be reflective of your talents but will generally fall between the £50K -£65k bracket …
Our client are making massive waves in the Global Payments Technology space have made over 50 new acquisitions in the last 18 months .. Whilst they are bigger than they have ever been and are continuing to expand they still hold their original core values at the heart of the organisation which you will find below …..
- Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems: We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems, and expectations and take action to address expectations through high quality, innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers.
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time - we build quality into all stages of the software lifecycle, with a focus on end-user observable (and testable) system behaviours.
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, help with estimation and planning, ensure timely and accurate communication of status, resolution of issues, and contribute beyond assigned tasks - adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- 4+ years in a Software Engineering position.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- An understanding of Linux or Windows development, including database design and development, as well as strong web client programming skills
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Working experience with at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby, Go).
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
What you will get in Return
- Market-Leading Salary
- Unlimited Holidays
- Fully Remote Working
- Greenfield Projects
- £500 on-boarding Allowance
- £50 per month towards Broadband
To discuss this Role in the Strictest Confidence please Click APPLY NOW - or contact Michael Magee at Vanrath