MS Access Developer
VANRATH are recruiting a Developer with experience of MS Access to join a team within a well known third sector organisation on an initial 6-month contract basis with plans to extend.
The project is developing a an application in MS Access linking into a SQL Server database and are looking for an experienced MS Access developer with a strong working knowledge of VBA. Someone who has developed client server applications using SQL Server would be a bonus.
£36,000 + holiday pay + pension + discount benefits
- Application development and maintenance of applications.
- Provide software support troubleshoot IT applications.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in using, troubleshooting and de-bugging Microsoft Office Software Systems e.g. MS Access, MS Excel, which utilises VBA
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of querying Microsoft SQL Server databases using SQL
- Strong communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Agency Worker Assignment IT jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.