Are you looking for the opportunity to make a hugely beneficial first step for your career into the IT Sector and make the best start into your IT career with one of the most successful globally renowned companies in Belfast that can give you a wealth of training and exposure to various technologies? This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Company matched pension
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Discounts on retail and health & wellbeing.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid Working Model - 60% in Office/40% Remote
Our client is a leading provider of business services to market processes within the fintech sector globally. As a leading company that provide top tier development of solutions services to public, private and third sector organisations, they are invested in maintaining a top class relationship with their customers and huge client base by providing the best possible customer service and delivering the highest quality products throughout the UK. The training and exposure to various tech stacks that can be achieved within this team is unmatched!
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Infrastructure Engineer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise.
The Ideal Person
If you've a keen interest in getting involved in hugely exciting projects in an up and coming sector/team where no two days are the same and you're ready to take the next step into a more hands-on and exciting role:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role having assisted in large scale deployments of engineering solutions in the end user environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Endpoint manger roadmaps, and the ability to evaluate the applicability for business productivity solutions
- Expert knowledge of Windows Desktop
- Scripting Knowledge
As a Modern Workplace Engineer you will:
- Develop new solutions to meet business requirements where no solutions currently exist
- Engineering and development of custom solutions with various tooling such as PowerShell and scripting
- Work on project-based delivery planning and execution of technologies in the modern workplace technology stack
- Knowledge base of workplace technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft 365, AWS (Plus)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.