This organisation is a global leader in providing innovative solutions to investors, consultants, and asset managers. They are seeking a Front-End Developer to join their UI engineering team, which is responsible for developing new applications and improving the experience of our existing product suite. You will work closely with a global engineering and design team on 90% green field projects creating functional prototypes using HTML, CSS, and TypeScript.
- Up to £65,000
- 100% Remote
- 10% Bonus
- 19% Pension (8% personal contribution)
- 25 Days Plus Stats
- Salary Sacrifice
- Full Insurance Suite
- Develop and implement UI solutions for API-driven applications using front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and TypeScript and React.
- Collaborate with global teams to plan, design, and write new code for software enhancements and development of new products and features.
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software.
- Implement modern presentation techniques and help the team leverage and contribute to open-source technologies.
- Write elegant code that advocates for the best-in-class user experience and ensure testability through unit and integration testing.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development, including knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience in front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, TypeScript) in the context of API-driven applications.
- Ability to write elegant code and advocate for best-in-class user experience.
- Experience in a CI/CD environment, including writing unit and integration tests, and a coding style that enables testability is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is desirable.