Fantastic chance to work on a cutting-edge technology stack while joining a team of outstanding Seniors/Leads. You will get expertise in constructing highly performant containerised microservices. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in React/Typescript if you wish.
Only 1 role left in this company following a great recently accepted offer at the same level - If you are interested do not delay in applying as it will not be around for much longer.
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid Work from home (flexible)
- Up 15% Bonus (10% standard)
- Pension 10% Employer contribution
- Private medical/Life Cover/Dental
- Critical illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Analyse requirements and develop high-quality software solutions following coding standards.
- Produce documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, metrics, and well-written code comments.
- Gather, analyse, and summarize reports, dashboards, and metrics to provide valuable insights.
- Drive best practices through operational improvement projects within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline with a minimum of 2:1.
- Strong experience (2-4 years) in developing Java applications using technologies such as Spring/Spring Boot, Microservice architectures, REST/SOAP/CORBA.
- Proficiency in database technologies.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies and tools.
- Collaborative mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure, dev ops, and infrastructure scaling) and containers (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Domain knowledge (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation) is preferred.
- Previous experience with CICD, GIT, Jira, and Jenkins
Recent Google Review:
"Ben was a great help in getting me somewhere sorted. I was under a tight deadline, and he was able to take me from initial chat to offer within a week. The information provided on the company and process was enough for me to feel confident going in to every interview and it was an overall pleasant experience leading to a great offer. Strongly recommend Ben & Vanrath."
I understand that changing careers may be a big move. I'll be there for you every step of the way, from the initial conversation of your objectives and aspirations to securing your new role. Please contact me to discuss your current or future interest in seeking new possibilities.