MEICA Process Engineer
Are you looking for a MEICA Process Engineer role? Interested in working in a genuinely great Organisation?
VANRATH are recruiting a MEICA Process Engineer to be responsible for contributing to all aspects of process engineering design to meet the technical competency expectations of our clients. As Process Engineer you will work closely and need to communicate effectively with other disciplines, management and client representatives to ensure the company's reputation for high quality products and services is maintained.
c£40,000, alongside holiday entitlement and pension (from day one).
Our client is one of the largest Construction organisations in NI.
The Ideal Person
As a Process Engineer your main skills and experience will include:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in process design and engineering
- Demonstrated experience within the clean water and waste water industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills covering Estimating Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project etc.
- Meet deadlines, delegate effectively within the team and work to strict timescales
- Fully flexible regarding travel - prepared to travel to site locations.
- We require an appropriate minimum third level qualification or extensitive relevent experience e.g. BSc (Hons) Environmental Science, MSc Water Pollution Control Technology, MEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Design Basis
- Evaluate Client Specifications
- Process Design Calculations
- Process Block Diagrams
- Flow & Mass Balances
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Gravity Hydraulic Calculations and Hydraulic Profile
- Pump Hydraulics
- General Arrangement Drawings & Site Layouts
- DSEAR Assessments & Zoning Drawings
- Process Data Sheets
- Carry out process assessments, write up report and present findings to client
- Generate equipment quotations/pricing
- Process Description and Control Philosophy
- Commissioning plan/manual
- Attending site visits to conduct surveys, make investigations and to attend meetings as necessary
- Respond to technical queries raised by vendors, review and approval of design drawings and documents
- Assist with tendering process and technical writing.
- Document Control
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.