VANRATH are delighted recruiting a Medical Systems IT Project Manager for an organisation based in Belfast. This exciting role will involve joining a small but expert team (who are specialists in this field) to work alongside major HSCNI organisations and their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Project Manager, ideally with experience in Health, passionate being involved in projects that impact health care professionals and their ability to effectively deliver patient care.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Running the project and ensuring that we are able to meet deadlines, budgets, resource needs and deliver on our promises
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinating internal resources and sometimes third parties/vendors for the seamless execution of projects
- Communicating with customers in different roles and handle their different expectations
- Assess risks to project time, quality and scope, and develop contingencies/mitigation strategies with project stakeholders
- Manage project budget, including revenue recognition and invoicing tasks in coordination with the Finance Department
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
The Ideal Person:
- A master's, bachelor's or equivalent degree with a strong academic performance OR have a clinical background, for example, as a radiology nurse or technician
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven work experience in IT project management in a commercial environment
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- You have a genuine interest in IT systems in health care
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping HSCNI, Public Sector and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…