Looking for a highly paid role with one of Northern Ireland's highly sought-after companies?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Performance Bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Call Out Allowance
- Numerous career development opportunities
Our clients contribute to society through the use health-care, they're a global leader in blood component and therapeutic apheresis. They're at the forefront of their industry and through innovative technologies, our clients touch a patient's life every second of the day. They're guided by their customers needs, aspirations and ongoing drive to improve efficiency and patient outcomes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer open to working on day-shift patterns for an excellent salary.
The Ideal Person
You'll have a demonstrated track record of delivering excellent results and projects in a similar role:
- Educated to HNC or C&G in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years electrical maintenance experience
- Experience gained within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Able to work additional hours as and when required at short notice.
As a Mechatronic Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Complete maintenance activities including advanced troubleshooting of Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic systems, using fault finding practices and test equipment.
- Have a good level of knowledge of automated manufacturing processes and equipment to provide Engineering support to all areas of the facility.
- Be proficient in reading electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Perform documentation and regulatory record keeping responsibilities as defined in the standard operating procedures for equipment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/ Manufacturing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.