Mechanical Engineer (Public Sector)
VANRATH are searching for an experienced Mechanical Engineer (Public Sector) for their client, a large Public Sector organisation based in Derry/Londonderry to join their Central Services team on a 6 month contract with the likely hood of being extended.
- Repairing vehicles on the homes to school bus service.
- To service, maintain and repair all types of motor vehicles, mechanical handling equipment and mobile plant/equipment in a safe, efficient and economical manner by deploying the requisite skills and expertise.
- Work to the highest standards without close supervision and achieve an acceptable level of work throughout whilst maintaining quality standards at all times.
The Ideal Person
- Mechanic experience on large vehicles
- NVQ 3 in Motor vehicle technician
- Diagnostic experience
c£20,030 per annum + benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…