- Job Reference: KYME081123
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Salary: £40,000-£45,000
- Based: Craigavon area
VANRATH are working with a family-owned business in the agricultural machinery industry. They are a market leader in their field and continue to grow year on year. This is a great chance to join a company with clients in Europe and North America and the opportunity to travel as part of the role.
About the role
- Preparation of design calculations and specifications for mechanical equipment.
- Work on the full life cycle of a project from initial specification to completion.
- Assembly of mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Follow drawings accurately to complete projects
- Work closely with Design team to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Follow all ISO Quality & Environmental policies and procedures.
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering or similar
- Hands on experience in manufacturing
- Experience in heavy machinery industry and hydraulics preferred
- MUST be happy to travel internationally occasionally to assist project setups
What you'll get
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Opportunity for international travel
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact email@example.com for a confidential chat.