- Job Reference: JSME250822
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + Package
- Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? Interested in a fantastic career opportunity in Mechanical Engineering working with one of the world's most recognised apparel brands?
VANRATH are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to bring their expertise to a team of Engineering Technicians and Managers, with a focus on mechanical integrity.
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- BUPA Health Insurance membership.
- Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Potential for Performance Pay through variable compensation program.
- 25 days annual leave with 8 recognized Public Holidays
- "Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme
Our client is a globally recognised brand, innovating and producing fibre and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Need has arisen through growth for new talent to join the company's culture in its focus to add value to customers' products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer's need for comfort and lasting performance.
* Provide Guidance and support to the Engineering Technicians and Managers on mechanical integrity.
* Perform condition based monitoring checks and data analysis to anticipate and prevent equipment failures.
* Develop skills to lead root cause failure analysis investigations.
* Network with other global sites to learn and share best practice reliability methods and practices.
* Develop expertise on pressure system regulations working with third party vendors and insurers.
* Implement safe and lean manufacturing methods.
* Provide production support to existing processes.
* Work as directed, to complete essential manufacturing critical projects when needed.
The Ideal Person:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (Min 2:1).
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and systems.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety processes.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250