Mechanical Engineer required for a multi-million-pound project.
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
· Learning and development opportunities
· Enhanced paternity leave
· Cashback healthcare plan
· Subsidised gym membership
Our clients are a global company boasting a workforce of 2,500 across 5 countries in Europe and Asia. In March 2019, SAM began its operation in Northern Ireland through the acquisition of a long-standing and reputable aerostructures supplier. This acquisition serves as a commitment to long-term, strategic growth with the UK and European aerospace industries, with our clients, as its European aerostructures hub.
Our clients specialise in supplying engine mounts, engine casings, aerofoils and structural parts to a prestigious customer base boasting Airbus, Boeing, Rolls Royce and Bombardier, they're the leading edge of the global aerospace supply chain.
The Ideal Person
· 3rd Level qualification (mechanical/ aerospace engineering or similar 2:1 or above)
· Previous experience in manufacturing and/or engineering
· ERP system experience is desirable but not required.
As a Mechanical Engineer (Planner), you will:
· Develop master production schedules (MPS) against customer schedule.
· Monitor part flow in production floor and co-ordinate with operations staff to schedule for the parts completion.
· Monitor and identify delays in production flow and bottleneck operations and recommend/ provide solutions to overcome the constraints.
· Periodic review of internal resource availability against customer schedules.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Mechanical Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.