Mechanical Design Engineer
Co Down, Banbridge
Salary paying up to £40,000 DOE
Monday - Friday Days with flex hours
Vanrath are recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our leading manufacturing client who are one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fastest growing businesses.
With a worldwide customer base and planned future growth in place we are keen to speak to experienced designers who are committed and looking for professional development.
Working in a multi-disciplined engineer team you will deliver innovative design solutions for new concepts and customising existing products ensuring delivery to cost, time and quality.
- 3D design/integration of equipment
- Managing internal and external requirements
- Technical reports and diagrams
- Test plan development
- Production and project support
In return you will receive
- Salary paying up to £40,000 DOE
- Exciting progressive career
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holidays per year
- Strong development opportunities
To apply you must have
- Relevant Engineering Degree/Apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- 2+ years experience working within a design office
- Experience using computer-aided design CAD modelling software, such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Solid Works etc. to produce 3D part and assembly models and drawings
- Experience with PLM systems such as Enovia, Windchill etc
- Experience of contributing to the completion of specific programs and projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Co Down or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.