Mechanical Compliance Engineer (BELFAST)
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer with experience in testing machinery for safety and reliability? Our client who works with one of the biggest names in the aeronautical industry are looking for someone like you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £38,000-£41,000
- Pension & Life assurance
- Training & development opportunities
- Career progression
- Company phone & tablet
- Supportive & safety focused working environment
About your next employer
Our client is a top provider of facility solutions, delivering quality services to their clients. They specialise in providing a wide range of services to ensure operational efficiency and safety of the mechanical installations within client facilities.
- Level 4 qualification in Engineering discipline
- NEBOSH & COSHH would be an advantage
- Experience with mechanical steam installs
- Ability to use CAFM Systems
- Knowledge of HASAW, PSSR, LOLER & PUWER would be an advantage
- Clean UK driving licence
What you'll do
- Co-ordinate and control activities associated with the mechanical systems to ensure production facilities for designated sites are maintained to their optimum availability and reliability
- To ensure compliance to all relevant British and European Standards, regulations, legislation, Codes of Practice, etc., as well as client standards and specifications, which surround mechanical safety.
- To develop, implement and maintain adequate maintenance schedules and to monitor the work of employees and sub-contractors that carry out these maintenance activities to ensure that output, quality, costs, and customer service satisfaction targets & standards are achieved.
- To liaise with other staff and sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- Oversee and audit mechanical work within commercial and industrial buildings, including small project works, upgrades, minor works, repairs, and fault finding, always ensuring compliance with the appropriate legislation and that the appropriate materials are used.
- Assist with larger multi-disciplinary projects from concept to completion, involving site surveys, meeting with contractors and client, requesting work to be quoted, reviewing and auditing completed work.
- Facilitate client insurance inspections and ensure the correct procedures are adhered to.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures to ensure client compliance with relevant statutory regulations.
For further information on this job, or any other engineering roles in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.