£32,000 - £35,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global, industry-leading manufacturer, that now have a need for an experienced Materials Supervisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. You will play a vital part in the company's continued success and supply chain, ensuring that all materials from receipt to customer delivery, are efficiently and effectively managed.
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Employer Pension contribution up to 10%
- 25 days holidays plus 9 stats (pro-rated)
- Free car parking
The ideal person:
- Two years similar experience
- Manufacturing background
- Qualifications relevant to manufacturing/supply chain
As the Materials Supervisor, duties will include:
- Supervise Goods Receiving, Off-site storage, material control, packaging, and Dispatch
- Ensure KPIs are achieved and actively work towards improving the performance of your team and function
- Supervise a process and schedule to verify and maintain inventory accuracy.
- work collaboratively with demand planning, sourcing, Operations and Finance to provide material availability analysis
- Liaise closely with Engineering and other stakeholders
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.