£45,000 +10% bonus
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a world-renowned manufacturing company, that now has an opening for a Materials Manager on a full-time permanent basis (40 hours)
The ideal person:
- Two years in a similar role
- Strong supply chain understanding
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
As the Materials Manager, duties will include:
- Frequently review and monitor processes, making efficiency improvements where possible
- Hold accountability and responsibility for all site materials
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Oversee supplier performance, organise and agree costings, material supply etc.
- Liaise with Group Suppliers in order to identify new sourcing opportunities.
- Organise third party deliveries and collections.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.