VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Materials Controller for a market leading organisation that has a fantastic reputation. An amazing opportunity in a thriving organisation with opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the company's Dunmurry office. This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.30pm)
£40,000 - £45,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Computation of purchase order processed material requirements.
- Purchase order placement & management for all lines of raw materials and finished factored goods to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Work closely with all operational teams, including production, quality, design and sourcing, to ensure continuity of supply.
- Complete all necessary transactions to ensure system vs physical accuracy.
- Supplier management, process control and day-to-day supply chain stakeholder management to highlight any current/upcoming issues.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with vendor partners at all levels.
- Conduct annual supplier risk analysis/highlight any uncovered issues.
- ISO Management representative - Responsible for maintenance of all required tasks - internal audits, process & policy updates etc.
- Organisation of any required training (forklift refresher courses etc)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven extensive relevant experience of scheduling high volumes of material to meet production demands.
- Clear communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of logistic and stock control systems.
- Good numeracy, literacy, IT skills and high organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Flexibility and ability to work under own initiative and to deadlines.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.