£25,000 - £30,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a leading multi-national manufacturing business, that now has an opening for a Materials Controller / Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient storage and transfer of material across the business.
- Private Health Care
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days holidays plus 9 stats (pro rata)
The ideal person:
- Two years in a similar role
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous SAP experience
As the Materials Controller, duties will include:
- Oversee stock taking activities as directed by management.
- Provide process improvements regarding transfer of material
- Ensure preventative measure are in place when dealing with customer complaints/product defects
- Liaise with internal departments such as purchasing and dispatch
- Effectively manage all related documentation to ensure full compliance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.