VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Master Data Manager . This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Room for Negotiation above £60k for right individual)
- Holds overall responsibility for development and execution of the process excellence strategy across the companies Shared Services Company within Master Data (a 5-year transformation plan).
- Holds ultimate accountability for the Master Data Management Process Model, reviews and approves all changes to the model, ensures model is up to date and reflects available best practices from the market.
- Drives a continuous improvement culture within the companies Shared Services and across the Business Units.
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreed policy, driving the highest standards of data governance.
The Ideal Person:
- 5 years' professional experience in a similar role or a master's degree in a related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Master Data workflow processes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative and ingenuity to solve complex problems and implement remedial measures.
- Negotiation skills supporting resolution of judgemental issues.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level, debating with confidence and diplomacy.
- Project and team management experience with proven skills to deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250.