VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Manufacturing Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Master Data Lead. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
This is a brand new position within the company.
Fully Negotiable (up to £85,000) + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance + Fantastic Benefits Package
- Holds overall responsibility and accountability for Master Data provision and its associated processes:
- the organisation and delivery of a high quality and cost-competitive service for transitioned BUs
- leading a high-performing team for Master Data-related duties
- the delivery of service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- the highest standards of data control and meeting all compliance requirements, including SOX
- setting the agenda for driving process improvements and digitalisation of Master Data, working collaboratively with the Continuous Improvement team to secure delivery.
- Transition management of transferring Master Data services and staff to align with agreed target operating models and ensure continuity of Master Data provision & control to all business units.
- Full Job spec available
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent understanding of Master Data stewardship and maintenance processes, ideally with workflow-based solutions.
- Minimum 4 years' managing Master Data in a BPO or SSC organization, or similar large-scale function, with solid experience in managing teams of 10+.
- Experience of an ERP, ideally SAP.
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250.
Let's set the record straight: A good recruiter is going to do way more than move your résumé from one (virtual) pile to another. In fact, this person might just be one of the most important people to help land you a job, even if you are making a much-needed career change.
"Recruiters are more important than ever because the employment market is so volatile," said Lauren Ferrara, vice president of recruiting and delivery at Creative Circle, a specialized staffing and services firm in NYC.
Fact is, the employment market in the last few years has been anything but stable, from the mass layoffs in 2020 to the Great Resignation exodus in 2021.
"At this moment, we're in this weird middle - the 'Great Regret,' which is why partnering with a recruiter is so important," Ferrara said. "Recruiters are experts in a particular field and, even if they don't get you a job, they can advise you on how to position yourself and, ultimately, you'll be in their pool when the right job comes along."
Since most recruiters post open positions on such sites as LinkedIn and Indeed, start there to find a recruiter to partner with. Next, visit that company's website to find information about the types of roles they recruit for, Ferrara said.
"If you find a job that interests you, apply for it," Ferrara said. "If a recruiter thinks you're a good fit, he or she will reach out directly to schedule an interview."