VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Marketing Specialist for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing professional who wants to take their career to the next level and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm has a fantastic reputation for progressing people within the organisation.
This role is Hybrid Working (3 Days in Belfast City Centre (State of the Art Office) + 2 days Working From Home)
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position. Initially this will be a 6-month contract.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Progression Opportunities & Global Benefits Package
The Marketing Specialist role sits within the Marketing and Engagement team Being central to the business, the Marketing and Engagement team plays an important role in helping the firm achieve its ambitious business targets.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns and activity that helps promote the firms' offering to relevant target audiences through a variety of marketing channels
- Day-to-day management of the website
- Set up and monitor LinkedIn sponsored content campaigns.
- Working with the Global Engagement Manager to develop, manage and execute social media activity, which will include crafting copy, researching suitable hashtags, sourcing imagery, developing artwork and gaining relevant approvals before posting
- Manage advertising activities, including sponsored/native content, banner advertising, pay per click (PPC) etc.
- Develop artwork and marketing collateral including literature, promotional and branded material
- Using Google Analytics, track website performance and collect visitor insights monthly to help inform future marketing activity
The Ideal Person
- All round Marketing experience, with a strong understanding of Digital Marketing
- Campaign Management experience is preferred
- Experience in managing a website and using a content management system
- Excellent copywriting skills and design ability
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics for gaining marketing insights is preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn advertising campaigns is preferred.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.