Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join a leading Global Law Firm. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home.This is a Monday - Friday position. Initially this will be a 12-month contract, with high likelihood of permanency depending on performance.
Fully negotiable + Real Progression Opportunity & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Producing proposals, pitch presentations and credential statements
- Executing strategy for the drafting and completion of high value, often multi-discipline bids and tenders.
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality content + design outcomes.
- Assisting with the development of key messages and compelling, client-specific value propositions.
- Editing and refining content and design of bid and tender documents.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the use of any new pitch technology platforms.
- In conjunction with the Pitch Support Team, maintaining a library of pitch tools and guides.
- Assist with opportunity capture, reporting and maintenance pitch content when required.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development function with other pitch outputs as required.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and multi-task to tight timeframes.
- Highest standard of quality - an eye for design, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to highest quality results.
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong client focus.
- Significant bid / proposals experience would make you stand out
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Going through the list of questions interviewers ask during interviews can help increase your success in an interview. "Why are you looking for a new job?" is one question interviewers like to ask. They pose this question to better understand why you're looking for a job, and being in a position to answer it correctly is essential. In this article, we explore what employers want to know by asking this question, give you some tips that you can use to answer it better, and have included a few examples.Employers try their best to hire people who are ready to stay with their company for a long period, and they often use the interview to ensure they've got the right candidate. A major reason for posing the question is understanding why you left your previous role or why you're preparing to leave it. Depending on how you answer it, you may win over your boss-to-be or give them a reason to consider another candidate. So, be sure you've responded to it in a way the interviewer is content with your response.