Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join a leading Global Law Firm. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home.This is a Monday - Friday position. Initially this will be a 12-month contract, with high likelihood of permanency depending on performance.
Fully negotiable + Real Progression Opportunity & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Producing proposals, pitch presentations and credential statements
- Executing strategy for the drafting and completion of high value, often multi-discipline bids and tenders.
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality content + design outcomes.
- Assisting with the development of key messages and compelling, client-specific value propositions.
- Editing and refining content and design of bid and tender documents.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the use of any new pitch technology platforms.
- In conjunction with the Pitch Support Team, maintaining a library of pitch tools and guides.
- Assist with opportunity capture, reporting and maintenance pitch content when required.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development function with other pitch outputs as required.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and multi-task to tight timeframes.
- Highest standard of quality - an eye for design, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to highest quality results.
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong client focus.
- Significant bid / proposals experience would make you stand out
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.