VANRATH is recruiting a temporary Marketing Officer for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of 12 months with possible further extension.
The main function of this post is to help support the development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies to recruit and retain blood donors.
The role will also include provision of reports as well as the development and delivery of presentations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expand capacity to communicate with all stakeholders by developing and implementing digital communication tools
- Organise, contribute to and attend health fairs and public events
- Communicate with media outlets where necessary
- Develop marketing literature
- Research and prepare business cases
- Develop social media content
- Coordinate universities programme; organise and deliver educational talks/presentations, attend fresher days and work with session planning officer to organise donation sessions, using KPI's to measure effectiveness.
- Formulate annual marketing plans for several of the organisation's target markets
Relevant third level qualification, (i.e degree or professional qualification) plus 6 months relevant work experience.
Relevant HND/HNC plus 1 years experience in a marketing related role
2 Years relevant work experience in a marketing related role.
- An excellent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector Organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Salary starting from £23949 with full pay from Day 1.
- Perks and Benefits exclusive to VANRATH.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…