VANRATH are pleased to be working with a fast-growing management consultancy firm to recruit for a Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity to lead their European Marketing function, building on their current strategy to drive brand awareness, impact and improve how they talk about themselves and their value to the market. With offices in Singapore, Bristol and Belfast, this is an extremely exciting role for a marketing professional that wants to take the next step in their career!
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days annual leave
- Private healthcare inc. dental and optical cover
- Pension matched to 8%
- Individual career coaching
- Investment in training & development
- Full & varied social calender inc. annual company weekend away
The Ideal Person
Experience and Knowledge:
* Relevant industry qualifications and certification (CIM); a degree is desirable but not required.
* Demonstrable & relevant B2B marketing experience - agency or in-house.
* Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts and producing web and social media content.
* Professional services or IT marketing experience is desirable.
* You'll be a communications expert with excellent listening, writing and presentation skills.
* You'll be happy with a high level of trust and autonomy and enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* You'll have high standards and an eye for detail. You'll create great content with limited guidance, adding visuals and polish to create the impact we need.
Professional and personal attributes:
* You should be positive, driven, curious, creative, practical, & self-organised.
* Obsessed with content creation, in tune with best practices, trends, culture and competitors.
* An eye for quality, detail and impact in copy development and proofing.
* Experience in writing for SEO, implementing and improving.
* Able to challenge and inspire the team.
* Analytical - able to define and measure what success looks like for a campaign or new digital content.
* Excellent written skills, including impeccable spelling and grammar.
* You'll have a passion for self-learning and personal development.
- Maintaining and improving consistency, tone, assets, and templates in line with the brand identify, culture and business offerings
- Shape and deliver high quality, relevant, impactful content for our online and offline channels - including web, social, events, papers, awards & case studies
- Implement and oversee our marketing campaigns, from website to social channels and more targeted account-based planning. Mature our messaging framework and campaign planning in line with our business strategy and targets
- Manage an increasingly busy campaign plan, diving into key disciplines including copy, creative, social channel management, event & proposal support
- Maintain and improve measurement and reporting framework to drive insight and targeted campaigns
- Define, implement & measure effectiveness of paid media campaigns and other targeted marketing, including but not limited to Paid Search (PPC) and Lead Generation
- Partner and manage 3rd party suppliers - web development, SEO, agencies, and partners