VANRATH have partnered with Briefed - a leading supplier of Regulatory Training and Compliance - to hire a commercially minded and experienced Marketing Manager.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including attractive salary, flexible working, personal equipment and licences, further professional development supported and much more!
Briefed are the 'go-to' experts in all things Data privacy and security related and are recognised as a touchstone for the legal sector, as well as private companies across many industries.
Due to continued expansion, they now wish to hire an experienced Marketer to join the expanding team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, practical and creative individual to join an innovative business during this exciting time of growth, to lead and nurture all marketing activities for the business.
The successful Marketing Manager will work closely with the CEO, the Managing Director and across the team of barristers to assist on a variety of projects to include business development and sales support, company branding (both online and offline), website content creation and design, blogging, awards, sales brochures and proposal content as well as managing social media platforms and assisting on attending company events.
- Work with senior management team to establish brand guidelines, brand personality and brand tone of voice and implement across all communication channels and collateral.
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Design and execute go-to-market strategies, including managing a catalogue of propositions, services and content.
- Produce, manage and implement a marketing calendar and marketing plan for each separate sales and marketing channel.
- Soliciting feedback from existing customers to accurately inform/identify future go-to-market approach.
- Adding value to the company generally, offering insights, guidance, ideas and suggestions
- Compile and distribute written proposals, information packs, brochures and all other marketing collateral ensuring all offline and online channels are in unison and in line with company branding.
- Write and proof-read creative copy including blogging, website content, press releases and brochures.
- Maintain websites, keep online content up to date, relevant and within company brand guidelines.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define target audiences.
- Organise and represent the business at industry events and exhibitions.
- Manage social media platforms such as Linked In and Twitter to highlight company services, good news stories and upcoming events.
- Product launches - work closely with the project manager to produce detailed timelines and plans for all new product launches including marketing collateral.
- Write product descriptions, features and benefits
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years established experience working in a marketing manager role that supports a commercial team
- Extensive copy writing experience to include blogging, website content and brochure content for high-end professional services or brand.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with experience working collaboratively with colleagues cross-functionally at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail proofreading skills.
- Experience utilising digital channels for brand awareness, specifically Linked In and Twitter.
- A real drive and passion for marketing
- A true team player who takes pride in team ethic
- Ability to work off own initiative and take responsibility for the day to day marketing function within the business with minimal supervision
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.