VANRATH have partnered with a family-run Solicitors for their Glengormley office. The organisation is recruiting for a Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales and Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role involves working closely with the MD to deliver innovative and engaging content across social media to increase brand awareness and secure new clients for the High Street law firm.
The successful candidate will help deliver on strategies, ideas, and opportunities that the firm already have. Most of the focus will be on the "moving house" process, other areas of law practice will also be involved. The successful candidate would be highly effective in editing and creating videos for content creation.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Develop and deliver a consistent social media strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Create and edit videos in-house for both social media use and business partners.
- Stay aware of current issues which can inform our social media content.
- Contribute to and oversee the marketing strategy.
- Create a blog and podcast strategy.
- Help design press releases, publications, and marketing materials.
- Speak to potential clients and assist in fee quotations using our in-house conveyancing web app (no legal experience required, though sales experience will be beneficial).
- Onboard new moving house clients (no experience needed).
- Arrange meetings between potential partners and business contacts.
- Identify opportunities for presentations or exhibitions and oversee the process.
- Supervise major marketing events or presentations.
- Develop a library of resources for various social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of the property industry or legal profession is very desirable, but not a deal-breaker.
- Sales Experience.
- A passion and ability to educate the public about the solicitor's role and why they should choose us.
- A third level degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented, articulate and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Top Candidates are reluctant to apply directly to a company's job posting for fear word will get out they're looking for a new job, thus they refrain from applying at all. The majority of top candidates prefer to use recruiters to represent them in order to protect confidentiality. They trust the recruiters to help them determine if an opening is a potentially good fit for them to further explore.
Recruiters have vast networks. Hiring managers' networks are limited. Although they may have some connections in their fields, their reach is somewhat limited. Many hiring managers are at their company for so many years they simply don't have the bandwidth to network with external professionals. They're usually so dedicated to their existing jobs, they neglect their networking obligations. As much as internal employees want to earn referral bonuses, many times they just don't know anyone well enough that they are comfortable referring, knowing their referral could be a direct reflection on them.