Are you- Looking to take your next step in your career as a marketing executive?
Do you- Have a degree Level with a minimum of 1 year work experience in either product management or marketing role?
Can you- Be a team worker on all levels and provide support to the sales team.
If you answered YES to all of the above.. We have the role for you.
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a global leader in the distribution sector to recruit two Marketing Executives to join their talented team.
- Hours of work 37 Per Week
- Reports to : Marketing Manager
Salary and Benefits
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer, depending on relevant experience. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- £27,000- £30,000
- Pension 4% company contribution
- Health Care Cover for employee
- 32 per year including bank holidays and Christmas period shutdown.
- Support the overall strategy and plan for the brands in each market of responsibility, to ensure achievement of volume and brand targets in each market.
- Provide marketing support and guidance to, and co-ordination between, head office and local customer service and operations.
- Provide input to develop local creative executions for the brands in key sales channels, across all key media channels where required.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager & Sales team to align objectives and deliver strong marketing initiatives to support business targets.
- Manage the design, origination and production of printed and online marketing materials working closely with external design consultants.
- Coordinate product launch programs including event/exhibitions.
- Control marketing spend and evaluate the effectiveness of activities of their own projects.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to Degree Level with a minimum of 1 year work experience in either product management or marketing role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects.
- Good knowledge of all digital platforms.
- Have passion and determination to drive their independent marketing projects.
- Be resourceful, open to change and eager to learn.
- Be a team worker on all levels and provide support to the sales team.
- Show initiative in all aspects of the job.
- Experience in a distribution or sales environment
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Megan Tumelty in the strictest confidence.