VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
The successful candidate will help with marketing materials and activities for the company and their sister company. You will assist developing the brand across several market sectors.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£24,000-£26,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Creating content to be used across all our social channels
- Print Design - Creating print - brochures, leaflets, adverts and any other marketing material as required.
- Digital/Online Design - Creating email brochures, email blasts, website banners and graphics for the company's website
- Produce illustrations or visuals for product support or marketing.
- Arranging and attending photoshoots
- Assisting in the organisation and attendance of trade shows
- Managing multi brand websites, to include content uploads and updating graphics
- Managing and establishing new relationships with photographers and working on video creation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a degree level in relevant discipline
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people;
- Excellent creative writing ability & attention to detail
- Innovative with vision and creativity
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are preferred
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Jewellery allowance
- Life insurance * 4 times annual salary
- Critical life cover
- Access to health app which gives 24/7/365 access to GP appointments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.