VANRATH has partnered with one of UK and Ireland's most diverse and experienced manufacturers of construction products. This company is seeking a Marketing Executive to join the dynamic team, with a focus on Content and Social Media marketing.
We require an experienced Marketing Executive with a focus on content and social marketing, working as part of a busy team. Responsible for the delivery of engaging, quality content across all platforms and the management of multiple social media accounts. The post holder should be energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent writing and communication skills and creative thinking to ensure the company brand is strongly represented online.
£25,000 - £27,000 + 10% bonus
- Social Media: Management of all company social media accounts, generating content ideas, creating and posting regular updates, engaging with online audience and improving key performance metrics, creating and managing social advertising campaigns.
- Copywriting: Writing multiple forms of editorial and sales content, including regular news articles, press releases, internal communications, industry editorials, case studies, web copy, etc.
- Video content: Managing the delivery of regular company videos - concept planning, storyboarding, interviewing, scripting and working with videographer to produce and edit final videos
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including technical teams and subject matter experts across the business, videographer, graphic design team and agencies
- Champion proper use of the brand and ensure a consistent, on brand tone of voice across all communications
- A 3rd level qualification (e.g. business, marketing, journalism, or similar)
- Experienced in content marketing, particularly copywriting, and can provide appropriate examples
- Knowledge and experience of managing business social media accounts
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Be thorough and precise, consistently delivering high quality results
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues and management
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure messages are consistent in terms of strategy and brand
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and imagination in idea generation and ability to develop from concept to final product
- Attention to detail and a tolerance for working on multiple projects simultaneously
Flexible working location: remote working (e.g. from home) with regular days on site will be considered dependent on candidate's location.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.