As a B2B Marketing Executive, you will be playing a key role in helping to identify and develop marketing initiatives designed to support new business and strengthen relationships with the company's existing trade customer base. This includes activity across the complete marketing mix for B2B communications.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, hybrid working is also offered. 2-3 days at home each week if preferred.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Manage and develop the company's Linkedin profile in terms of the scheduling of content to proactively drive engagement and keep up to date with Linkedin best practices to maximise coverage.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Manager on the development of an email marketing communications plan for trade. This includes the planning, creation and distribution of tailored comms in support of the various company audience types
- Collaborate with a team of Graphic / Digital Designers on any requirements for visual assets
- Assist with the delivery of email communications to the company customer base
- Assisting in the creation of campaign landing pages in HubSpot in line with campaign objectives
- Understand the requirements of SEO and be actively involved in SEO efforts under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager, eg. keywords, image optimisation etc.
- Acquire insight from web analytics and take key recommendations from the Digital Marketing Manager with a view to enhancing our online performance.
- Work in conjunction with other internal departments including Business Development in support of new customer acquisition through lead nurturing activity.
- Help with the development and ongoing maintenance of the company website in line with campaigns and new product introductions; including the company front facing trade website and e-commerce website
- Monitor and report on competitor activity in terms of their trade presence
- Assist in the delivery of events such as customer training days, major trade exhibitions and other company related events.
- Helping to create trade collateral for internal and external use and assisting with proofreading marketing copy and promotional material for both online and print
- Support the Group Marketing Manager in delivering agreed activities. Develop relationships and liaise with key stakeholders and suppliers both internally and externally including advertisers and publishers.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a Marketing role
- Good understanding of social media best practices, namely Linkedin for B2B Experience of using social media scheduling tools
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Experience of using a CRM system Experience of using Content Management Systems for website management
- Experience of using email marketing software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience of spot software and/or WordPress