VANRATH are pleased to be assisting the recruitment of a Marketing Executive for Northern Ireland's leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles.
This is a full-time position working 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday in their Ballyclare office.
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
- 30 days holiday
- Heath cash plan
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
The Ideal Person
- A strong knowledge of the Adobe suite is a must, in particular InDesign and Illustrator
- Must possess a third level qualification in a marketing discipline (with a strong digital marketing focus)
- Skills in video editing and its use in Marketing promotion
- Good knowledge and experience of developing e-mail marketing campaigns and using software such as MailChimp and DotMailer
- Strong experience utilising social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Possess the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload by multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Display initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of their work
- Candidates must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Candidates will have a good eye for detail and display accuracy in all their work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must with the ability to effectively
- Communicate at all levels of the business internally and externally
- Have previous demonstrable experience of IT systems and be familiar with MS Office packages (Excel, Word etc)
- Possess a flexible and proactive working attitude
- Possess a full driving licence
- Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create eye-catching digital visuals for use in communication campaigns, including the website, email and paid channels such as Display and Paid Social Media.
- Design of print material including, but not limited to: brochures, flyers, exhibition stand design, product marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the project management of campaigns and marketing initiatives helping to ensure timelines are met
- Tracking campaign performance and optimising their content
- Manage and generate content and video for group digital social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Identify trends and commercial opportunities for brand
- Assist the marketing team in organising, executing and attending events and exhibitions
- Daily management of creative, print, PR and events activities
- Understand the brand guidelines and ensure they are followed
- Working to strict deadlines and good with project management, i.e. a variety of projects running simultaneously.
- General marketing administration duties
- Other duties which may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.