VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading automotive business who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the position of a Marketing Executive. As Marketing Executive, you will be working across an extensive portfolio which includes 18 global passenger car & commercial vehicle manufacturers alongside a range of homegrown brands. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your existing Marketing skills in a fast-paced environment at Northern Ireland's largest family owned motor retail group.
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public)
- Access to a subsidised Healthcare plan
- Membership of the Kingsbridge Private Hospital Diamond Club
- Automatic cover with the Company Life Cover plan
- Continuous professional development
- Based in a location of YOUR choice (BELFAST/MALLUSK/ENNISKILLEN/LONDONDERRY/BALLYMENA/BANGOR/DUNGANNON)
The Ideal Person
- Possess a second level qualification and/or degree in marketing or related discipline;#
- Two years experience in a marketing or related role;
- A confident communicator willing to put forward solutions and opinion;
- Creative flair with originality;
- Strong IT & written skills with exceptional attention to detail, working with a high degree of accuracy;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively;
- Must be able to work on your own initiative in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work as part of a team on Group projects & tasks;
- Full valid driving licence.
Desirable criteria (may be used to facilitate shortlisting)
- Two years experience of social media advertising to include a demonstratable working knowledge of Meta Business Manager suite;
- CIM or similar qualification in digital marketing;
- Previous experience of the Automotive Industry.
* Work on allocated brands as agreed with the Head of Marketing, actively plan and implement all marketing activity;
* Complete both internal & external Marketing Plans for allocated brands on a quarterly basis and communicate to relevant brand contacts where appropriate;
* Attend meetings, web conferences and participate in regular calls with Sales Managers/Site Directors and manufacturers for allocated brands as and when required to discuss progress, results and objectives;
* Prepare for and contribute to departmental marketing meeting to review campaigns, discuss plans and share ideas;
* Social media monitoring, management and advertising for Facebook, Twitter, Linked In & Instagram channels to include responding to and handling customer queries in a timely manner;
* Ensure all advertising complies with manufacturer requirements and advertising standards;
* Support used vehicle advertising and photography process to include quality control in line with company guidelines;
* Provide detailed briefs to Graphic Designer and Comms agency
* Provide Sales Managers/Site Directors for allocated brands with campaign results with the help/guidance of the Head of Marketing on a monthly and quarterly basis;
* Assist the Head of Marketing and the broader marketing team with tasks as and when required;
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.