VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
The successful candidate will help with marketing materials and activities for the company and their sister company. You will assist developing the brand across several market sectors.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£24,000-£26,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Creating content to be used across all our social channels
- Print Design - Creating print - brochures, leaflets, adverts and any other marketing material as required.
- Digital/Online Design - Creating email brochures, email blasts, website banners and graphics for the company's website
- Produce illustrations or visuals for product support or marketing.
- Arranging and attending photoshoots
- Assisting in the organisation and attendance of trade shows
- Managing multi brand websites, to include content uploads and updating graphics
- Managing and establishing new relationships with photographers and working on video creation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a degree level in relevant discipline
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people;
- Excellent creative writing ability & attention to detail
- Innovative with vision and creativity
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are preferred
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Jewellery allowance
- Life insurance * 4 times annual salary
- Critical life cover
- Access to health app which gives 24/7/365 access to GP appointments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''