VANRATH have partnered with a leading global spirits company, that specialise in production and distribution of premium spirits. They are seeking for someone who is a Marketing Strategist and Manager, who can lead the global roll-out of the Marketing Strategy and Implementation for the spirits portfolio.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales and Creative teams to drive growth and ensure that the portfolio is presented to a high standard. The role is Belfast-based with some international travel.
Belfast City Centre (with Global travel opportunities)
Highly competitive salary + Fantastic benefits.
- Develop and implement global marketing strategies and plans for the Spirits Portfolio.
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand customer needs and create marketing plans to meet those needs.
- Lead the development of marketing materials including advertising, sales promotion, packaging, and merchandising materials for the Spirits Portfolio.
- Manage and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns, events, and sponsorships.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop digital marketing campaigns and ensure that the website and social media channels are up-to-date and effective.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget for the Spirits Portfolio.
- Work with internal and external agencies and partners to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyse trends to inform marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver presentations on marketing strategy and performance to the senior leadership team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in the spirits industry.
- Experience in developing and implementing global marketing strategies.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and teams.
- Experience in managing budgets and resources effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.