VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Marketing Communications Specialist based in Belfast. An excellent opportunity to join a fantastic charitable organisation on a contract basis.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £35,000
- Maternity cover
- Hybrid working (3 days from home)
- 37 hours
About your next employer
This role will support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the development and delivery of the businesses strategic marketing plan. It will help ensure that all communications activity is in support of the organisation's objectives financially, socially and in support of the brand proposition.
- Degree educated in Marketing with membership of a recognised marketing body
- Minimum 2 years Marketing Management / Communications environment
- Demonstratable experience of managing multiple brands
- Working knowledge of Adobe Packages and online graphic design platforms
- Excellent organisational skills
What you'll do
To deliver the strategic marketing plan as agreed with the Head of Marketing & Communications, liaising with internal teams and external agencies to complete.
* To provide support to the programme of marketing activity aligned to achieving the organisations core objectives including:
o Advertising & Marketing
o External communications
o Internal communications
o PR & Public Affairs
o Digital Marketing & Social Media
o Website management
o Brand Management
To deliver professional marketing and communications materials and supports the development of the organisation and its product range.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''